Senior Roadway Engineer (Posted 7/18/16)
K.E. McCartney and Associates, Inc. (KEM) is seeking a Senior Roadway Engineer to work in the Mansfield, Elyria or Columbus locations. The Engineer will be expected to coordinate and develop quality plans for roadway and transportation projects with KEM staff and clients. The selected individual will:
- Prepare roadway plans utilizing Microstation and/or AutoCAD.
- Efficiently navigate through ODOT and Client design standards and manuals.
- Create plans in accordance with KEM, Client, and/or ODOT CADD Standards.
- Monitor project schedules and meet deadlines.
- Communicate directly with the client throughout the plan development process.
- Experience and efficiency with ODOT Manuals and Standard Construction Drawings.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Carlson Civil, Microstation, GeoPak, ODOT CAD Standards, and general plan formatting.
- Position requires leadership, a positive attitude and clear communication.
- P.E. license in Ohio required.
Compensation and Experience:
- 5 plus years of related experience strongly desired.
- Salary: $80 - $120K.
KEM is an equal opportunity employer. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Brian McCartney at 419-525-0093 for more information.